Bali With Mom And Lil' Sis : Part 2 - Panama Kitchen & Pool, The Cafe Mulia Bali And Tanah Lot

[Part 2]

Whuutt!?
Let's continue to the next part of my Family trip. I forgot until when my story goes but I remember that I still not mention about the last day. So here's the rest of my trip story.

[Panama]

Panama Kitchen and Pool
Jl. Pantai Berawa No.13, Tibubeneng, 
Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, 
Bali 80361

We started our day quite early, and after we checked out from our hotel, we went to this quite hype place called "Panama Kitchen and Pool"! It is in Canggu area so it wasn't far from where we stayed.

[Outside]

[#2]

[#3]

[Me]

This place is a summer paradise! Look at their place. All of the decoration and interior even the building itself gave me this summer vibe feels. It wasn't that hot at that day but the sun quite striking.

[#4]

[#5]

[#6]

One thing I really regret when coming here is that I didn't bring any swimwear so I couldn't swim. The atmosphere was perfect to swim because it was hot and their pool looks really tempting. But I've heard that they will charge you to swim so I didn't do that.

[Inside]

[#2]

Their inside was pretty. It's all white and baby blue! So instaworthy and really fit my feeds. This place is so recommended by me, but you better not bring a SLR camera. They didn't allow to take picture using a professional camera. I prefer you to bring a mirrorless because they allowed me to use it here.

[Nachos]

[#2]

I didn't ordered any food here except light bite like nachos, Their nachos was pretty dope and I love the meat on the nachos because it was well marinated and we only ordered some cocktails. We only ordered that because we wanted to eat buffet later. But if you only want to hang out or to take pict here, they have a minimum charge each person. I forgot how much but it's quite high.


[#Me]

[#2]

[#3]

After all, I'm pretty satisfied with all the pics I taken, I've got so much pic and this place isn't bad at all so maybe if I come back to Bali again, I would like to visit this place and I'm quite recommend this place to you guys!

[Mommy and Me]

So we continue our trip to our next trip, the reason why we didn't eat anything from the morning was because we want to eat at The Cafe in The Mulia Hotel Bali!

[The Mulia Bali]

The Mulia Bali
Jl. Raya Nusa Dua Selatan, 
Kawasan Sawangan, Nusa Dua, 
Bali 80363

I've been here before and I didn't really explore this place. I know that this place was really good and luxurious! The Mulia Bali has won The Best New Hotel in The World in 2013 ( IF I"M NOT MISTAKEN ( because I saw a billboard that said so ).

[#2]

[#3]

[#4]

[Mom]

But our true intention coming here was because we wanted to eat at The Cafe. The Cafe in Bali is so different with the one in Jakarta, I'd eat here before but that time I didn't have blog. So here's some short review about the Cafe - Bali.

The Cafe

[The Cafe]

The Cafe is one of the buffet I really love here, they served all international cuisine. So you don't need to worry about your taste choices.

[Interior]

[#2]

[Me]

I was so confused about what to eat or pick so I just pick anything from each cooking theatre. They had so many variant choice like western, Japanese, Chinese, Thai, Indian, Korean and also Indonesian food.

I was so happy that I could eat so many different food and I even forgot about what I ate, I didn't remember the menu, I just eat eat and eat! But I bet you might be really hungry if you show this food below!

[Indian Food : Saffron Rice, Beef and Chicken Curry, Naan Bread]

[Western Food: Buttery Shrimp]

[Thai Food : you can mix your own soup and topping]

[#2]

[Thai Food : Sweet and Spicy Crab and a slice of beef (?)]

[#2]

[Japanese Food : Salmon Sushi, Unagi Sushi, Raw Oyster and Scallop]

[#2]

[Korean Food : Ribs with Gochujang Sauce]

[Korean Food : Barbequed Prawn, Squid and Bulgogi with Kimchi and Japchae]

See? They have so many food and some I even forget what is it, but here some brief review about the food. For the wester food, I didn't took so many because I prefer asian food than western ( no hate, it just personal preferences ) but western was that so so except their salmon. For the Thai food, Everything was really good, the crabs like OMG mouthgasm and the food was quite delicious too. Japanese Food was a mediocre for me, it was fresh and pretty good but nothing like surprised me or anything. The raw seafood was a bit smelly and tasted fishy either so... yeahh.. . And then we had this Indian Food, Saffron rice was an Ok but their curry was really the highlight of the food. So after the Thai Food, My next recommended to try is the Korean Food, every meat was barbequed perfectly, they have chicken, beef, pork and also lamb, ooh come onnn, they have everything here! Also the seasoning was marinated to the meat and grilled perfectly!

So based on my own personal palate, here is my best 3 picks : First is the Korean Food, Second is the Thai Food and last is the Indian food. That's the counters you need to try when visit this place.

[Desserts]

[#2]

As for desserts, they have their own room for dessert! It was like heaven but I didn't eat too much sweets because I was already full! My favorite was their chocolate fountain! It was sparkling and dazzling, so beautiful! Ehhh, don't worry, they have Indonesian dessert too if you prefer one. Doughnuts, Cakes, Pudding, Pannacota, and many moooooreeee!!.

Tanah Lot

[Tanah Lot]

So we know that Bali is full of their beautiful culture, history and much else. One of the beautiful place I visited last time was Tanah Lot Temple. It is a Temple built on the offshore rock that been shaped continuously by the sea year by year. It was really a god's beautiful creation. The temple in here was made to pray the Sea God that Balinese believe.

[Temple]

[#2]

[#3]

See, how stunning this place is! I really enjoyed the colorful culture they had, everything looks dazzling and it was so much fun to watch the human interest here. Right when I came here, the Balinese people were preparing to pray so it was a lil' bit crowded. Also this place was a tourist destination.

[Klepon in the making]

[#2]

[#3]

It was our last stop before leaving Bali, my mom personally want to go to some temple to took some pict. But this was the best choice we could get because our time was limited but yeahh, we enjoyed our last moment here and took some pict!

[Me]

[#2]

[#3]

[#4]

So that's it for today, I hope you enjoyed reading my blog and have a good day everyone! I promise I'm gonna post more and more!

1 comment

  1. This place looks so fresh, vibrant and lovely. I’d like to go on holidays here someday. And those nachos look so delicious. I’m very hungry right now!

    ReplyDelete