Paddy Field Themed Cafe - Bali

[Lalala]

Moved back to where I used to be, Bali. I came to 2 different cafe or restaurant that have a beautiful paddy field. It such a rare to find place like this if you live in Jakarta 'cause all of the tall building and it's the capital city so there's no available land to build the paddy field here. So it was a right decision to find this place if you are visiting bali and want to escape from the city crowd.

Nook
Jalan Umalas 1, Gang Nook No. 1, 
Kuta Utara, Bali

[Nook]

First place is nook cafe that located on the very seen paddy field in Umalas street. When I came here, the paddy was still green so it looked so fresh and the restaurant interior is made by wood and all white which is made it more beautiful. They have the indoor and outdoor space also. I picked outdoor space which was a veranda because it's closer to the paddy field.

[Table's situation]

They served so many food here, from local food like "Nasi campur Bali' 'til western food like pasta & grilled. But I came here and just ordered Spring roll since I already eat before coming here. Although the place was so beautiful but the food was so so for me. But I can't tell either because I only ordered the appertizer. Looked from the other customer's order, I think their Nasi campur Bali would be a really right menu to choose because it looked tempting. 

[View]

But it was a nice and worth to visit place, since they sold the view here. You guys who want to enjoy your peaceful time or just want to have tea time with your friends must visit this place while you were in Bali.

Sardine Bali
Jalan Petitenget No. 21, 
Kerobokan, Kuta, Kabupaten Badung, 
Bali

[View]

Next and probably my fav place to visit since I came to Bali, yeap it was Sardine. Located on Petitenget street which you won't believed there is a paddy field inside this restaurant because the front look of this restaurant is tall rock fence which cover the inside of the restaurant and only small "Sardine" write on the fence made it hard to find. 

[Inside]

But when you step in, it was dopeeee! Everything was great and the yellowish paddy field made it more amazinggg. Everything was flawless here, you could enjoy the view here, but too bad there was no wifi. So it won't be nice if you want to enjoy your leisure time while bringing your laptop. So far everything was fine but the food price was a lil' bit expensive, well it's still affordable too.

[Chill]
[#2]

Most of the menu they served was made from fresh seafood and homegrown organic vegetables, but since I came here for dessert so I didn't had a chance their main course.

[Butterfly Pea Tea]

My fav was their Butterfly Pea Tea. I almost shocked when pouring the tea from teapot because it colored greenish-blue. It smelled a lil' bit like toothpaste lol. And since I'm a tea lover, finding this tea was a really nice tea. 

[Mango Coconut Panna Cotta]

Ordered the Mango Coconut Panna Cotta also, it was priced about IDR 75.000,- . I thought it would be small, but their portion was generous. Taste was good, not to mention their soft and silky texture and also the mango part which was my fav fruit of all time,

[Scenery]
[#2]

It was really fun to visit the paddy field themed restaurant or cafe, since you could pamper your tummy with delicious foods, you can also relaxed and enjoyed the scenery also, If you had more place for me to visit in Bali, tell me by commenting this post or you could try to visit both of these place and tell me how about it. See ya in another post!

No comments