Licking over Gusto Gelato - Bali

[Gusto]

Many times I came to Bali, but only this was my first time coming to this hype and famous Gusto Gelato store after all this time.

Gusto Gelato Cafe
Jalan Mertanadi No. 46B, Kuta Utara, 
Kabupaten Badung, Bali

First, you choose the size, which is cup or cone :

Cup's size
  • Small : 2 Flavors, Rp. 22.000,-
  • Medium : 3 Flavors Rp. 42.000,-
  • Large : 4 Flavors Rp. 72.000,-
  • X-Large : 5 Flavors Rp. 125.000,-

Cone's size
  • 2 Flavors : Rp. 24.000,-

[My pick]

Then, they had so many variant gelato which will make you confuse :

Yogurt, Vanilla, Toffee, Thyme, Starcciatella, Snicker, Rum Raisin, Pistachio, Nougatine, Milk Strawberry, Milk Chocolate Cashew, Mascarpone, Lemongrass, Kemangi, Ginger
Espresso Coffee, Coconut, Gianduja, Fior di Latte, Cinnamon, Chocolate Chili, Chocolate
Chestnut Cream, Bounty, Banana, Avocado & Crispy Chocolate, Amarena, Fresh Mint & Crunchy, Dark Chocolate Shaving, Hokey Pokey,Curcuma

I didn't know which one to choose, so I choose Milk Chocolate Cashew and Nougatine. Yeappp, I made the right decision. It was really amazing and plus the price that made me really happy. It was so cheap for gelato.

[Expression]

Just look at my expression when eating this Gelato. You can tell how delicious this gelato is, so happy licking over 'til the last drop. Surely will come back for more :p

No comments