TIA Means This Is April

(coffee corner]

So, continuing my last hang out time with Teteh at Pepperloin Steakhouse, we moved to this eye catching store. Yeappp it was This Is April or TIA. From the outside you can see their iconic stormtrooper and Darth Vader mannequin. Well, I didn't knew that it was a cafe until they commented on my instagram. 

Kafe TIA by This Is April
Ruko The Plaza, Blok AC No. 9
Jl. Pantai Indah Utara 2, Pantai Indah Kapuk, 

Penjaringan, Jakarta Utara

So at the inside, I was a lil' bit surprised because I thought it would have a bigger space but it was not that small. It was just my thought. Next we ordered. The Baristas from here was super nice and really friendly. I just asked them to made a caffe latte and ordered a chicken bites.

[TIA's quote]

So there was this one corner ( look at the first photo ) that I really like so much, because it was so comfy and homey. I don't know why but I really love the street view, I mean like literally street when people walk and passing by, and the cars move around. Well, I'm a bit weird actually. This corner also the best spot to have your me time alone with your laptop or gadget. Maybe I would like to go here again sometimes to have a moment for myself or doing my works.

[Table's situation]

Back to the food, so their chicken bites was actually a chicken nuggets and french fries, tasted so ordinary. Coffee was nice, could feel their caffeine. Strong flavour and a well made coffee. So I'm really satisfied with the coffee. 

And you could find a nice womenswear boutique at the second floor, and at the 3rd floor, there is this one nice sneaker store with a really affordable price and nice quality. All of the workers here was very nice and friendly, I bought one pair shoes for me. Very satisfied with the ambience, me and teteh were having a great time talking and gossiping and we laughed so much those day. Will surely come back to this place soon. 

No comments