Native Coffee Tribe

[Native Coffee]

Native Coffee Tribe
Jl. Mandara Permai VII, Penjaringan, 
Kota Jkt Utara, Daerah Khusus Ibukota 
Jakarta 14460

Reviewing this not so new coffeeshop in Pantai Indah Kapuk although I'm not a food blogger. So my first time visit here was not so impressed from the outside because it was not so beautiful and too simple not like the other coffeeshop. It was not so minimalist but still this shop was quite cute.

[Flat White]

One of my favourite coffee, flat white was the first thing I ordered here, their coffee smelled so nice and made me gulp to drink it but first! let me take a pict first lol. Yeah, just from the first sip, I knew their coffee was a lil' bit strong and tasted so good. Their latte art was so simple and nothing special. I really love their floor at the pict above I took.

[Table's situation]

My favourite menu here was their Tuna Melt. When you bite it, you can feel their soft yet crispy bread and their tuna dancing in your tongue. Many layered flavour in one bite especially their cheese that made it perfect. It was actually not the best coffeeshop I ever visited but this was one of my recommended place to enjoy your quick bite.

No comments