Bali Getaway - Part 2

As you guys know from the post before that I really fascinated to visit La Joya Biu - Biu, but I hadn't got a time to go there because it was so far from where I stayed. It located in Uluwatu and as I knew, it took 3 hours driving from Denpasar, so I changed my mind. But thankfully even I couldn't visit there, I had such a great time in Bali!

At the morning, I met Ko Yerdiansha ( @yerdiansha ) to had a breakfast and a cup of coffee. We picked Grain Espresso as our meeting location. As you guys know, he's one of the Bali Foodies so he's a pro in this field lol and I let him to choose the place.

Grain Espresso 
Jalan Raya Seminyak No. 16A-B, 
Kuta, Badung, 
Bali 80361


[Grain Espresso]

As the Cafe's name implies, this cafe specialities are coffee. Morning is such a good time to enjoy a cup of coffee so without thinking much, I ordered my fav coffee latte, It was caramel latte and for the breakfast dish, my choice was their salmon benedict. 



[Table's situation]

Their all day breakfast menu was really good. I really enjoyed eating here, and the waiters were so nice and very friendly. Their place is not so big but quite spacious. We came here at the morning and didn't believe that time gone so fast,  it was noon already. We enjoyed every single second here talking because the ambience was so nice

We moved to our next destination, meeting Ci Mullie and Ko Andy from @myfunfoodiary at Creamy Comfort thats located not so far from our cafe. 

Creamy Comfort Cafe
Jalan Raya Kerobokan No. 118, 
Seminyak, Badung, 
Bali 80361

[Walls]

This place was quite famous because they open their cafe at the front side of axioo office. As you guys know, axioo is one of the best wedding photographer I really admire. You guys should check their instagram and blog. That's why this place was one of my curiosity but I never had a chance to visit this place before. 


[Drinks]

In my honest opinion, this place was quite pricey for me because the portion of the desserts is too small, but never doubt their taste. Their rich sweetness dancing in your mouth lol another mouthgasm!! 


[Drinks #2]

In here, we met another Bali Foodies, yeapp she is Ci Martha ( @marthasherman ). She is so friendly and funny. She could joke around with us and lift up the mood. She bring her friends too. Then we have this couple, Ci Mullie and Ko Andy, they were so nice and enjoyable to talk with them. It was one nice afternoon to meet new friends and have a good talk with them

[With @myfunfoodiary and @balifoodies]

Here's some random shoot at the cafe :

[#1]
[#2]
[#3]

Rayjin Teppanyaki
Jalan Petitenget No. 98, 
Kuta Utara, Kabupaten Badung, 
Bali 80361

At the evening, me and Ko Sam booked a dinner in Rayjin Teppanyaki. They are serving fusion Japanese cuisine adjusting to western and local taste with classy teppanyaki cooking. This place is so famous because everyone who came here always gave a good review and lots of people told me that this is one of the best Japanese cuisine in Bali. You should booked them first via phone or website because they're always full booked everyday. Another thing you should notice about this place is their opening hour, because they have that specific hour for lunch and dinner. 

[Rayjin #1]
[Rayjin #2] 
[Rayjin #3]

One of the best pleasure I had in Bali. This place is very recommended for all of you, you can feel a whole new level of Japanese food here. Even their garlic rice could make me addicted, it was truly delightful and I'm pretty sure that I'll coming back here again. The most shocking part was their price was not so high and it was really cheap for this level of food.

Moving on, when I was in Bali. Me and Michael ( @michael_liang95 ) had a mini meet up at his hotel in Aston Kuta.

[Me and Michael]

Funny thing about that time was, we didn't have any plan to do. So we just ate at Lippo Mall Kuta and then I came up with this idea to swim at the pool in his hotel because I really want to swim and it's been a long time since I did it. So we came back from the mall but when we went to the pool. It was closed....
So until Ko Sam picked me up here, we didn't do anything and just talked at the poolside...
Kinda tragic..

So that was a piece of my last getaway to Bali, the important thing is if you had a really bad day, have yourself a very good time, take a break! Lol see yaa!

No comments